Shrink Film VpCI-126
Cortec® VpCI® Shrink Film is heavy duty film featuring Cortec® multimetal Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCI®). MilCorr® and VpCI®-126 Shrink Film provides a top-notch universal protection system with high ultraviolet (UV) light protection to maintain the integrity of the film itself as well as the parts packaged within.
Both shrink films replace conventional rust preventatives such as oils and desiccants. Parts protected with MilCorr® and VpCI®-126 Shrink Film are ready to use with no additional cleaning and/or degreasing necessary, saving you time and money. They are both ideally suited for transit, staging, and lay-up of critical equipment; including equipment with large void spaces, multiple metals, and complex geometries.
Metal parts packaged in MilCorr® and VpCI®-126 Shrink Film receive continuous protection against salt air and humid environments, moisture, aggressive industrial atmospheres, and dissimilar metal corrosion. The VpCIs vaporize and condense on all metal surfaces within the enclosed space, and diffuse to every area of your part; protecting its exterior as well as void spaces and recessed areas. You get complete product storage protection as well as during domestic and overseas shipments, virtually eliminating any rust claims.
• Saves costly time and labor
–no surface preparation requiredfor application
–no cleaning/degreasing required for product use
• Reduces raw material requirements
– need for oil is eliminated
– desiccants are eliminated
• Eliminates disposal costs
– products are fully recyclable
– no hazardous waste disposal costs
Industry Proven Track Record
• Many years of application and testing ensure
• Same product provides protection
for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
• Recessed and non-contact areas are
Safe for Personnel and Environment
• Non-toxic and recyclable, VpCIs alleviate health and environmental concerns.