MCO™ 110 outerwap is specially formulated to quickly provide a hard outer shell. The photo on the right shows MCO 110 outerwrap applied over Trenton’s Wax-Tape® HT-3000 high-temperature anticorrosion wrap. The combined wrap system provides both mechanical and anticorrosion protection.
Trenton MCO™ 110 outerwrap is used aboveground or below-ground as a mechanical protective wrap over Trenton Wax-Tape® anticorrosion wraps.
Trenton MCO™ 110 outerwrap is a specialized blend of quick-curing resins impregnated into a fiberglass fabric. It provides protection for coatings that need additional mechanical strength. MCO 110 outerwrap is applied by hand, with no special application tools needed. The MCO 110 outerwrap package includes gloves and Trenton MCO outerwrap end adhesive. If the wrap’s color fades due to UV exposure, MCO 110 can be painted. In especially challenging frost heave conditions, the area above and below the frost line can be wrapped three times for extra strength.
- Quick and easy to apply, with minimal equipment requirements
- Adds excellent field-applied mechanical protection to coatings that excel in anticorrosion protection, such as Trenton Wax-Tape anticorrosion wraps
- Superior protection against soil stress and backfill
- Can be applied in high-moisture conditions (because the resin is moisture-cured)
- Provides a “hard-shell” coating that protects and can also be painted
- High solids content with low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Low odor
- Quick cure time so it is ready for immediate backfill after application