An easy-to-apply protection system for high-temperature applications, Wax-Tape® HT-3000 wrap requires minimal surface preparation.
Effective on straight pipe. Wax-Tape HT-3000 wrap can also be used on irregular- shaped valves and fittings.
Trenton Wax-Tape® HT-3000 high-temperature anticorrosion wrap is a specially formulated wax-based wrap used for corrosion protection of metal pipe and fixtures experiencing higher than normal temperatures. When used in combination with Trenton TemcoatTM 3000 primer, this easy-to-apply wrap delivers highly effective and durable corrosion protection to bare or coated surfaces in a wide range of field conditions.
Wax-Tape HT-3000 wrap can be applied and will perform effectively at continuous operating tempera- tures of up to 230°F (110°C) and is designed for use in aboveground and belowground applications.
Easy of use:
- Quick and easy to apply, with minimal equipment requirements
- Can be applied to surfaces with minimal preparation (SSPC SP2 or ISO St2)
- Can be applied in high-moisture conditions.
- Can be applied at “in-service” temperatures
- No cure time – ready for immediate backfill after application
- Non-toxic – no Volatile Organic Components (VOCs)
Proven durability and performance of Trenton Wax-Tape Systems:
- Trenton Wax-Tape® anticorrosion wrap systems have over three decades of successful field performance
- May be used aboveground or belowground (UV resistant)
- Resistant to acid, salts, and other soil organics over a wide range of pH
- High dielectric strength
- Excellent resistance to cathodic disbondment