Fix anything … FAST! A hand-moldable, industrial strength, steel filled epoxy … plug leaks, fill holes and cracks, bond and repair almost anything. No hot work or special tools required. Ready to use. FIX STIX™ sets rock hard in about 20 minutes, works
underwater and over a wide temperature range. FIX STIX™ is pre-measured, non-toxic, solvent free, has little odor, can be used on potable water lines and has excellent chemical resistance. It will not shrink, crack or pull away. FIX STIX™ can be machined, threaded and painted after fully curing.
Thousands of uses!
Fix Stix™ epoxy is a hand-moldable, industrial-strength, steel-reinforced epoxy that plugs leaks, fills holes and cracks – and that will bond and repair anything made from steel. Conformable, safe and simple-to-use, this putty can be used by nearly any member of your team to quickly make a repair that can save several hours and significant money.
This industrial strength polymer can be molded into shapes to patch and repair almost anything. Each stick contains pre-measured amounts of resin and activator. It is non-flammable, no VOCs.
Click below to view the individual product data sheet:
Fix Stix Application Instructions
- Sets rock hard in 20 minutes in a wide range of temperatures, so your pipe is pushing resources in less time than it takes to go out for a cup of coffee.
- No hot work, measuring or special tools required. Fix Stix™ comes ready to use – everything you need to repair the pipe is right there.
- Pre-measured, non-toxic, solvent-free and with little odor so it’s simple and safe to use.
- Will not shrink, crack or pull away and has exceptional chemical resistance, so you can expect a long life from the repaired portion of the pipe.
- Works underwater and over a wide temperature range.
- Highly resistant to corrosion or deterioration by dilute acids and caustics and will withstand the influence of mildly acidic water.
- If you don’t want your application having a “repaired” look, Fix Stix™ can be machined, threaded and painted after is has fully cured.