VISCOWRAP-HT is a low viscous, amorphous, a-polar viscous elastic solid polyolefin coating in roll form used for the protection of under- and aboveground substrates against corrosion. VISCOWRAP is a 2-layer system that consists of a corrosion protective inner wrap (VISCOWRAP) and mechanical protective outer wrap that can be a PE, PVC or PU composite outer wrap. VISCOWRAP-HT complies with the ISO 21809-3.
• Continuous operating temperature up to 80° C/+176° F
with PE or PVC Heavy Duty outer wrap
• Continuous operating temperature up to 100° C/212° F
with PU composite wrap
• Application temperature > +5° C/+41° F
• Surface preparation minimum SSPC-3
• Recommended surface preparation SSPC-10.
• Application minimum +3° C/+37,4° F above dew point