VISCOPASTE is a low viscous, amorphous, a-polar solid polyolefin coating in paste form used for the protection of under- and aboveground pipeline related substrates against corrosion such as flanges, bolts, valves and for sealing casing ends against water infiltration. VISCOPASTE is a 2-layer system that is
commonly used in combination with VISCOWRAP and a mechanical protective outer wrap that can be a PE, PVC or PU composite outer wrap.
• Continuous operating temperature up to 80° C/+175° F
• Application temperature > +20° C/+68° F
• Surface preparation minimum SSPC-3
• Recommended surface preparation SSPC-10.
• Application minimum +3° C/+37,4° F above dew point