Stop It CR-U
When mechanical systems shut down, so does production.
Stop It® CR-U is a low-cost, customized composite system to repair and reinforce mechanical systems, structures and piping. Furnished factory-impregnated with our proprietary urethane resin, it’s odorless, non-flammable, ready to apply, and cures by way of a chemical reaction with water.
Engineered for your specific situation, Stop It® CR-U cures in wet conditions and underwater, can be applied over a wide temperature range and is heat-resistant to 250°F.
- Uses a water-activated polyurethane resin.
- Ready to apply, right out of the bag, so there’s no messy set up or complex mixtures.
- Cures by way of a chemical reaction with field-applied water.
- When cured, it’s a durable, high-strength material that’s impervious to fuels, most chemicals and solvents.
- It permanently bonds to a variety of surfaces, including metals, composites, concrete, plastics and wood.
- Available in a several E-glass and carbon fabrics to satisfy a wide variety of application situations, so you get the repair solution that fits your situation.
- The unique urethane resin system has been tested to and meets the requirements of the ASME PCC-2 composite piping reinforcement standard.
- Furnished resin-wetted and uncured, in rolls, Stop It® CR-U ships to the field inside hermetically sealed metallized pouches. To use the product, just tear open the pouch and start wrapping or laying up onto the surface to be repaired or encapsulated.
Initial hardening happens in about an hour, with substantial strength increasing over the next few hours.